With regard to the presidential American elections, the think tank ADASTRA organises a panel discussion with think tank representatives of different world regions to discuss the influence of the elections on the world order.
The event is dedicated to the results of the presidential elections-2020 in the United States and how they can change the balance in the international system. Speakers will break down the impact of the elections on the politics in different regions of the world by presenting their opinions on the topic.
November 5 (Thursday), 16:00 (Minsk time)
- Dr. Nadav Tamir, CEO of The Peres Center for Peace & Innovation מרכז פרס לשלום ולחדשנות, former advisor of the President of Israel Shimon Peres
- Dr. Adedeji Adeniran, Director of Education, Governance research, & Senior Fellow at Centre for the Study of the Economies of Africa
- Stefan Lehne, Visiting Fellow of the Carnegie Europe
- Asif Durrani, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador, Senior Research Fellow of the Islamabad Policy Research Institute-IPRI
- Andrew Rasiulis, Senior Fellow of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute
- Kaciaryna Šmacina, Senior Fellow of Belarusian Institute for Strategic Studies
- Mariano Agustin Caucino, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador, distinguished member of the Consejo Argentino para las Relaciones Internacionales
- Arthur Koldomasov, Senior Fellow of the think tank ADASTRA
Moderator: Viktor Karvatskyy, CEO of the think tank ADASTRA
ZOOM-link (5th November, Kyiv time: 15-00 - 17-00): https://zoom.us/j/94917063032